Professional Property Management Services
Looking for a Property Manager to take care or your investment? Property Management provides the guiding hand and overall supervision of the day to day operations of your investment. Professional management is a key to investment protection and real estate success. We succeed when our clients achieve their investment goals through effective counsel and management of their real estate assets. If you are tired of the headaches associated with managing your own property please contact us. Let The Property Network show you how we can simplify your life and add value to your property. The Property Network manages all types of property from residential homes, duplexes, triplexes, four- plexes and apartments to office buildings and commercial property. We also do estate management.
Property Management Team
Our Property Management Team is headed by Dave Lissner (DRE #01138238) who has been managing residential and commercial real estate in Santa Clara, Santa Cruz, San Mateo and Alameda counties for more than 25 years. He is also a Realtor, a member of the National Association Of Realtors, a member of the Silicon Valley Association of Realtors, a Loan Officer, and holds an MBA with an emphasis in Real Estate from Santa Clara University.
Professional Property Management with service that’s unmatched.
Here’s what we do for you:
Marketing of Properties
- All units available for viewing by prospective tenants on several websites
- Professional 4X4 Post "For rent" signs placed on property
- All Units advertised on the local MLS and are syndicated to several real estate sites.
- Leasing agents available to show properties seven days a week at all hours
- Write leases to best suit your needs and handle all lease negotiations and renewals
Extensive Tenant Screening
- Our team of professional property specialists verifies references thoroughly to place the most qualified tenants in your property.
- Contact and evaluate tenant references: Previous landlords, employers, supervisors, etc.
- Credit Checks & Background checks
- Unfortunately situations sometimes arise where a tenant is in violation of their lease. We are experienced with the eviction process, have relationships with attorney firms and we serve all necessary legal notices.
- Provide 24 hours a day, 7 days a week maintenance.
- We have established relationships with high quality, affordable vendors.
- Immediate response to tenant maintenance requests with Handyman on staff.
- Maintenance required to prepare units for show is coordinated by us at no additional cost.
- Competitive bidding on capital improvements.
- Preventative maintenance schedules.
Simple Fee Structure – Our fee is a percentage of the money we collect for you, payable only when your property is rented.
Latest Technologies – Our fully computerized accounting system provides our clients with up to date reporting, increasing control over their properties, trust accounts conforming to DRE regulations and detailed end of year reports and 1099 statements all sent to you and ready for your tax preparer.
We also do Estate Management. We have all the best people from AV Specialists to Gardeners, Pool Maintenance, Plumbers, Electricians, Cleaners, etc. We handle everything so you can spend your time enjoying your home, not taking care of it.
There simply is no aspect of Property Management we don’t take care of!